Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03365 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,815 (¥291,712) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)