Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03431 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,589 (¥250,372) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (41 minutes ago)