Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03004 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,120 (¥303,604) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)