Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,399 (1,907,726 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)