Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00205 BRL / CDF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,018 (3,903,379 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)