Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00231 BRL / CDF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 76% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,515 (2,389,658 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)