Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 BRL / CDF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 47% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,349 (3,637,214 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,079 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)