Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,443 (EC$5,532) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)