Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.164 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,342 (EC$3,729) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)