Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23413 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,291 (R 22,600) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)