Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24345 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,840 (R 19,883) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (22 minutes ago)