Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00460 BRL / RWF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,482 (1,192,020 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)