Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00407 BRL / RWF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,918 (1,208,621 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)