Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.780 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,591 (3,323 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)