Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.328 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,856 (€2,046) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (41 minutes ago)