Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10507 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,167 (39,664 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)