Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09575 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,227 (44,151 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (42 minutes ago)