Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08896 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,416 (27,153 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)