Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09476 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,008 (42,295 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)