Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12424 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,065 (16,620₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)