Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33651 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,472 (7,346 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)