Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46833 BRL / SDG
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 57% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,600 (3,416 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)