Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18074 BRL / SDG *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 79% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,008 (5,579 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (30 minutes ago)