Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12712 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,035 (16,006₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)