Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12149 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 948 (7,805₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)