Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,578 (﷼ 38,443,990) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (22 minutes ago)