Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01224 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,730 (304,878 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)