Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03035 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,334 (¥208,703) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (38 minutes ago)