Cost of living comparison between Kavala, Greece and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.689 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,638 (€986) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)