Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.981 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,658 (€1,421) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)