Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.933 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,213 (€1,326) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)