Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02823 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,487 (¥88,095) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)