Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03132 BRL / NPR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,814 (₨ 153,722) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.83 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Freiburg costs €340 (41 minutes ago)