Cost of living comparison between Kassel, Germany and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.388 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,461 (€1,021) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)