Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.357 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,390 (€1,308) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)