Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46993 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 64% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,135 (元13,056) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)