Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36235 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 98% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,961 (13,691 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)