Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40825 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 94% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,113 (22,321 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)