Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39648 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,922 (22,504 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Paz costs Mex$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)