Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13785 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,290 (23,864 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)