Cost of living comparison between Karimnagar, India and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05063 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,017 (₨39,838) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)