Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04798 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,045 (₨84,308) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)