Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04933 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,825 (₨138,359) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)