Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00264 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,741 (1,036,862 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)