Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00268 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,764 (1,030,291 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (33 minutes ago)