Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00273 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,397 (2,344,144 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)