Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00277 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,227 (805,500 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)