Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.868 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,753 (4,323TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)