Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.836 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,232 (5,062TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)