Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.904 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,144 (4,582TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)