Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,771 (﷼ 45,305,749) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)