Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,932 (﷼ 20,162,674) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)