Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01011 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,754 (272,404 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (37 minutes ago)