Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01075 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,213 (298,845 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (44 minutes ago)