Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01111 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 40% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,782 (250,411 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)