Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00967 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 52% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,788 (288,377 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)