Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01048 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,689 (256,658 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,154 (about 2 hours ago)