Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,574 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03008 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 40% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,269 (₨75,429) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)