Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01223 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 36% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,448 (281,969 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (36 minutes ago)