Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01219 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 35% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,199 (262,481 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (39 minutes ago)