Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10843 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,724 (52,785 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (43 minutes ago)