Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11768 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,546 (47,131 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)