Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11220 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,132 (36,829 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)