Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11104 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,425 (48,860 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)