Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11535 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,138 (44,537 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)