Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10147 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,361 (33,126 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)