Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.206 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,100 ($2,526) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)