Cost of living comparison between Kansas City, Missouri, United States and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.155 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,584 ($1,136) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (38 minutes ago)