Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.103 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,403 ($1,741) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)