Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00097 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,491 (5,648,518 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)