Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,771 (5,212,642 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)