Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00090 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,241 (5,808,780 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)