Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00103 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,583 (5,426,345 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)