Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,240 (2,601,984 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (41 minutes ago)