Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.369 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,493 (C$1,474) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)