Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13953 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,869 (27,732₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)