Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05422 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,112 (руб 57,403) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (33 minutes ago)