Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05581 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,733 (руб 84,810) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (41 minutes ago)