Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02012 BRL / LKR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,227 (160,354 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)