Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02179 BRL / LKR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,060 (278,136 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)