Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.753 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,691 (3,573 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)