Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.800 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,769 (3,459 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)