Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.291 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,098 (€941) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)