Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.723 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,000 (€1,343) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (29 minutes ago)