Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05575 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,956 (₨70,967) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)