Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05136 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 39% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,948 (₨57,394) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $578 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 2 hours ago)