Cost of living comparison between Kairouan, Tunisia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.377 BRL / TND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 36% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,389 (1,735 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)