Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.366 BRL / TND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,577 (1,154 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)