Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.912 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,434 (2,670TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)