Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32084 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,641 (11,348 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)