Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36168 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,406 (17,712 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)