Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34776 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,281 (15,185 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (4 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)