Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35017 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,127 (8,931 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)