Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36989 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,378 (14,539 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)