Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04752 BRL / AFN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,774 (58,375 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (29 minutes ago)