Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05253 BRL / AFN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,174 (98,493 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (28 minutes ago)