Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.876 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 78% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,708 (€2,247) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)